Reports To: National Accounts Director
Orange County, Southern California. A blend of corporate office requirements (3-4 days/week) with occasional home office environment (1-2 days/week) if desired.
We are a fast-growing, ambitious, and energetic marketing and business development agency looking for a true difference-maker to join our Southern California-based team. We’re looking for someone who craves new opportunities and who can bring new innovation to K12 and Higher Ed schools across the country. We are a company with a lot of opportunities for growth, and we want to find someone who can grow with us!
Our entrepreneurial company is one of the most dynamic education technology consulting companies in the country. We ensure success for our innovative clients by combining unmatched education market industry expertise and experience.
Our expertise. Our client’s success. Our success. That’s us!
As a result of our success, we’re looking to expand our company so we can provide more marketing and communications services to our clientele. We are looking for a driven candidate who wants and grow their skills in digital marketing, communications, and more. Is this you?
We are a family first company of educators, marketers, technologists, and sales experts.
We are looking for someone who can be flexible enough to handle a variety of duties that pertains to our firm and clients. Your main responsibility is to help ensure our client’s success through effective marketing and communications implementation! An applicant must possess and fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Build an understanding of the customer/client needs and expectations within your area of accountability.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate growth strategies to clients.
- Possess exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data.
- Exercise time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients.
- Assist with client marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to implementation and analysis. This would include, but would not be limited to, strategizing, copywriting, editing, creating, executing, and reporting on a variety of print and digital marketing and communications campaigns.
- Demonstrate satisfactory problem-solving skills to help resolve client needs. • Monitor and evaluate client campaigns to keep them fresh and effective. • Coordinate with other departments and staff to discuss client plans and marketing strategies.
- Remain current with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world. • Coordinate implementation of agreed-upon activities (e.g., trade shows, product training, regional workshops) in order to execute a growth plan.
- Open to helping out in every department – cross-functional personality is critical to success in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree (or the pursuit thereof) in marketing, communications, or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience with digital marketing and communication campaign development and analysis.
- Well-versed in the use of social media as a marketing tool.
- Understand general digital and website metrics and best practices.
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing. • Experience with understanding and analyzing marketing and communications metrics. • Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results. • Good at problem-solving and communication.
- Strong communication and writing skills: ability to communicate in a variety of different methods based on culture, preference, skills to clients.
- Accountable/Responsible & highly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a positive and go-getter personality!
- Technical Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access is a plus); CRM proficiency (Salesforce.com preferred).
- Occasional travel by automobile. Minimal travel by airplane.
- Sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to carry up to 20 lbs. when traveling and/ or carrying materials to and from client meetings and destinations.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
We offer a competitive salary, health/dental benefits, 401(k), and paid holidays/vacation time. A blend of corporate office requirements (3-4 days/week) with occasional home office environment (1-2 days/week) if desired.
Interested Candidates: Please send resume to Suzanne Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Market Experts, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.